Monday, December 20, 2010

little guy's feelings hurt :(

nothing new...i mean exciting...to report. i did have 8 hours of contractions from saturday night till sunday morning at 4am. the last 3 hours, they were 4-6 minutes apart. we got a little nervous, after getting excited that this could actually be IT...called the hospital...and BAM...bubble was burst. they said "we will send you home, it's your first child". so guess what, baby heard that and decided to stop trying. the contractions stopped an hour or so later.

i get them every now and then, but i think the little man's feelings were really hurt. i have been trying to tell him how wonderful he is and that he will like making friends out here in the big big world. it might be a little chilly because it is winter, but i have the cutest little bundle up one piece coat thing for him to wear. he hears me...i know it :)

tomorrow is a full moon...that will be the day! :) wishful thinking...but it keeps me away from thinking of my 38 extra pounds.

well...off to the dr soon. he is my new bff...i see him so often! we chat about running, food and babies :)

2 comments:

Laura Beth said...

aww! hang in there! maybe a christmas baby!! :)

hey my blog isn't private anymore, but I'm going to be deleting it on the 30th. I merged both blogs. I'll be updating solely on www.lillypieaccessories.blogspot.com. :) tell your mama.

Tracy said...

hang in there linds, he will be here SOON. :) can't wait to meet him! :) lots of love and prayers your way. :)